VIP Treats for Your Stay
You may also like to book …
- Early check- in 1pm (usual time 4pm or after) – £30
- Late check-out 1pm (usual time 10am or before) – £30
- An early check-in and late checkout – £50
- Hand tied bouquet and card with personalised message – £40
- A box of chocolates and card with personalised message – £30
- Small birthday cake with candles – £30
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for two – £60
- A bottle of champagne on ice with a personalised message – £40
- 10 helium balloons with a personalised message – £40
A ‘Double Bubbles’ Surprise – £75
(available until 10pm)
Either let us know just before you arrive or text us 20 minutes or so before you are heading back from your evening/day out and we’ll have a huge, essential oils, hot bubble bath ready with t-lights and an ice bucket alongside filled with a bottle of bubbly and two champagne flutes! All three barns have baths. The Nest has an outdoor (under glass roof) bath in the private courtyard garden. The Cowshed has an indoor bath infront of the fire and an outdoor bath on the glass roofed terrace and The Old Parlour has a huge roll top copper bath in The Potting Shed which has large French doors that can be thrown open for a view of the stars above! Its no suprise that the barns have hosted over 50 marriage proposals to date!
Our VIP Experiences are subject to availability of staff so cannot be 100% guaranteed until the day but if we cannot carry out any extras that you have booked we will of course, issue a full refund.
A Special Arrival – £60
Start your break with a real WOW!
Arrive to a roaring fire, lamps, candles and even outdoor lanterns all pre lit and a bottle of champagne on ice. * N.B. Works best for arrivals after dark.
On Site Spa, Beauty and Pamper Treatments
Our highly experienced beauty therapists can offer a wide range of treatments from massage to manicures all carried out in the peace and tranquility of your own barn.
N.B. Some treatments such as full body massage may not be available to Nest guests due to space limitations for the massage bed. Treatments are bookable direct with Georgie. Please click here for more details.