the old parlour Barn
Fully equipped kitchen
Romantic mezzanine kingsize bedroom
What to expect…
A luxury, private, self-contained, boutique barn
The Old Parlour has a fully equipped open plan kitchen, dining, living area complete with 50” flat screen 3D TV with surround sound, ipod docking station and Clearview log burner. The kitchen has a full size oven hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster and coffee machine. On the ground floor is a double bedroom and marble tiled wetroom and on the first floor is a king size mezzanine bedroom looking down onto the open plan living areas below. There is also a courtyard garden with undercover sofa and chill out area plus a further under cover dining table to seat 8 plus chimnea and BBQ for Alfresco dining.
Prices include White Company bed linen, towels, complimentary robes, toiletries, tea/coffee and free Wi-Fi. We can also offer a range of ‘Treats for your Stay’’
Gift vouchers are available. Click here to find out more
- Kingsize mezzanine bedroom
- Ground floor double bedroom
- Clearview logburner
- Complimentary White Company toiletries, robes and towels
- Surround sound entertainment system plus 3D TV plus selection of DVDs
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and Nespresso machine.
- Private courtyard garden with chillout area, dining area and chairs and large roll top copper bath inside fully insulated and heated ‘Potting Shed’
- On site Beauty Therapist for in barn spa treatments (subject to availability)
- Between two excellent pubs
- Easy reach of Nantwich,Chester, Shrewsbury, Ludlow, Manchester, Liverpool
- A range of exclusive discounts off local spas, restaurants, attractions.
Just love the open plan space, the high ceilings, log burner, the stunning mezzanine bedroom that looks down onto everything.
So romantic, peaceful and cosy. Didn’t want to leave
My ideal getaway. Just perfect! I guess thats why I’m on my 6th visit!
We trawled and trawled in the internet looking for somewhere special to stay for our wedding anniversary and I have to admit, when I saw the photos I did wonder if it would look the same in the flesh. It didn’t. It was even better.
In fact, the photos actually don’t do this place justice!