The Nest Barnlette
Sleeps 2 – self catering
Fully equipped kitchenette
Romantic mezzanine kingsize bedroom
Private courtyard garden with daybeds
What to expect…
A 5* Unique Boutique Bijou Barnlette
Approximately half the size of the other barns, The Nest Boutique Barnlette is no less special or impressive. With the romantic mezzanine king-sized bedroom you’d expect from Cheshire Boutique Barns above an open plan fully equipped kitchen/dining/sitting area with a king-sized sofa-bed and French doors leading onto an adorable courtyard garden complete with dimmable outdoor and festoon lighting, daybeds with bespoke weatherproof cushions, BBQ and lanterns. The Nest is a boutique bolthole like no other! A shower room is also on the ground floor.
The Nest sits between The Cowshed and The Old Parlour and just a few metres across the drive from The Garden Room.
Prices include White Company bed linen, towels, complimentary robes, toiletries, tea/coffee and free Wi-Fi. We can also offer a range of ‘Treats for your Stay’
Gift vouchers are available. Click here to find out more
- King size mezzanine bedroom with skylight for stargazing
- White Company Bedding
- Complimentary White Company Toiletries, robes and towels.
- Fully equipped kitchenette with microwave, oven, hob, fridge, freezer, Nespresso machine
- Complimentary Teas/coffees
- Shower room with hairdryer
- Private Sunny Courtyard Garden with chimnea, BBQ, loungers, tables and chairs
- TV and DVD with selection of films
- Superfast wifi
- A range of exclusive discounts off local spas, restaurants, attractions.
5* Perfection! Such an incredible stay at The Nest! Rachael has thought of everything and the gorgeous little touches such as home-grown lemon balm and mint leaves for tea was lovely. The whole place is wonderful and we can’t wait to go back
Love the Super Cute Nest. Perfectly located for Nth Wales, Shrewsbury, Chester Zoo etc and between two fantastic pubs
Ingeniously designed. A perfect Sanctuary to return to each evening after exploring all the fantastic things to do in the area. Particularly loved sitting in the beautifully lit little garden each night, drinking wine tucked up under those vintage wool blankets.