The Garden Room Barn
Romantic mezzanine kingsize bedroom
Huge roll top copper bath under large skylight to see the stars!
What to expect…
A private, luxury, self contained boutique barn.
Set in the heart of Cheshire’s finest, rolling countryside, The Garden Room Barn is a private, luxury barn which has fantastic views to the river, woods and fields below. It is furnished with squashy, feather sofas, additional single day bed, roaring log burner, super-sized copper bath and large walk in shower.
It also has a romantic, hide-a-way mezzanine floor which holds nothing but a ‘White Company’ Clad king-size bed beneath two huge skylights so you can drift off to sleep listening to the crackle of the real fire whilst looking at the stars.
The Garden Room Barn doesn’t have a kitchen but it does have its own private dining area complete with microwave oven, kettle, small fridge, small freezer, toaster and caffetierre for breakfast and light snack use. Bring breakfast items with you or enjoy a delicious cooked breakfast in one of the many fantastic places nearby.
In the evening take your pick of the two award winning, gastro pubs we are located between (one of which has recently been voted one of the best rural pubs in Britain) and enjoy a fabulous meal in a great setting.
The Garden Room Barn also has its own private garden area complete with loungers, fire pit – perfect for star gazing* and table and chairs for alfresco breakfast eating plus superb views across rolling countryside. *See ‘Treats for Your Stay’ page for more information.
Gift vouchers are available. Click here to find out more
- 2 huge skylights above the KS bed and White Company Bedding
- Fired Earth designer bathroom
- Complimentary White Company Toiletries, robes and towels
- Large squashy sofa and chaise lounge
- Log burner (first basket of logs included)
- TV and DVD with selection of films plus Netflix facility
- Superfast Wifi
- Books, magazines and board games
- Fantastic views from all windows
- Private Garden with Firepit, loungers, tables and chairs
- Complimentary Teas & coffees
- TV and DVD with selection of films
- On site Beauty Therapist for in barn spa treatments (subject to availability)
- A range of exclusive discounts off local spas, restaurants, attractions.
BOOKING / AVAILABILITY
Star watching on the loungers wrapped in thick vintage blankets with our feet on hot water bottles whilst sipping ice-cold champagne was so romantic my boyfriend proposed to me – and I said yes!
Utterly Fabulous – and the selection of over 180 gins in the local pub made my weekend!!
Not sure if it was all that fresh air, ridiculously comfy bed or the wine I had whilst relaxing in the copper bath but I had the best night’s sleep I have ever had!
Wow! Try as I did I couldn’t find fault (nature of my job!) An all-round fantastic place to stay!
The best place I have stayed and my personal favourite