Dogs at Cheshire Boutique Barns –please read carefully before booking.
We love dogs and therefore we like to be as accommodating as possible however for the comfort and convenience of all our guests we ask ….
- No more than 1 small dog per barn
- Pets are never left in the properties alone
- Pets are kept on a lead at all times when outside of the properties as there are sheep, two pet pigs and free range chickens on site.
- Pets are not permitted to go on any of the furniture/beds/sofas etc.
- Pets never upset other guests or pose a safety risk in anyway.
- Pets are not permitted to bark inside the properties or disturb other guests in any other way.
There is a fee of £15 per pet per night plus a fully refundable damages deposit of £150 payable with the balance of your booking. This will be refunded in full providing all of the above conditions are all adhered to. However, if more than one pet or a large pet is brought to the properties or if pets have been permitted on the furniture or allowed to disturb other guests in anyway the full deposit may be retained to cover any laundry, cleaning and compensation costs incurred.
By booking for a pet to stay you agree to the terms of this pet policy.
Please note: All of our properties are fully open plan both upstairs and down and the garden areas for The Old Parlour and The Nest are not fully enclosed. There is also limited facilities to walk pets directly from the barns however we are just 6 miles from the National Trust hills of Bickerton and Burwardsley and ½ mile from the canal with great walks in each direction. Both our nearest pubs are dog friendly.