Our Covid Promise To You
- If we must cancel your booking due to government guidelines we will offer a full refund. All other usual T&C’s apply.
- All three barns although adjoining are entirely separate from one another each with their own private gardens, kitchens, bathrooms and separate entrances and parking.
- All our staff have been given rigorous Covid-19 hygiene training and each cottage will be thoroughly cleaned according to strict guidelines between stays.
- Each barn has its own key free entry system – only a code required for access
- Each cottage will have a supply of hand sanitiser and gloves for each stay.
- Due to current circumstances we will not offer shared toys,cot beds, high chairs, games, magazines etc so please bring your own and take away with you after your stay.
- We will allow an extended time period between stays to ensure extensive cleaning is carried out. No early check ins or late checkouts are permitted until further notice.
- We will adhere to all the current government guidelines.
Your Covid Promise To Us
- During this time, we ask that you arrive to your barn no earlier than 4pm, and depart no later than 10am.
- It is very important that you do not arrive before the allotted arrival time to ensure your cottage is ready for you and please ensure you vacate your cottage on time. No extensions can be permitted.
- You must give us the names of all the guests staying in each cottage booked, and we may require additional information dependant on the government guidelines at the time.
- Please strip all your beds prior to your departure and place bedding & towels in the bag provided for you.
- Please put all used china, cutlery and pans through the dishwasher prior to your departure.
- Please place all rubbish in the black and grey bins at the road end of the drive *
- The above three requests are necessary to ensure the full return of your deposit
- Make sure you use the hand sanitisers provided at all key points.
- Should a member of your party become ill, you must inform us immediately by texting 07922277292.